SOCIAL MEDIA

12.9.18

First Trimester Essentials

- 4th Time Around -


When I was thinking about putting together this post, I made sure to really think about what I lived for during my first trimester. There are so many things on the market nowadays that it can get a little overwhelming - so here are my first trimester essentials, no strings attached, from mom to mom or mama to be ;)





Water Bottle- | Hydration is super important during those first weeks of pregnancy, actually throughout your entire pregnancy. I would highly recommend you invest in a cute and Insulated bottle that is easy to take on-the-go. My absolute favorite bottles are from Pura Stainless they are 100% plastic free and the only NonToxic certified bottles on the planet! My family and I don't go anywhere without our Pura bottles.


Leggings- | Finding great leggings is a must! Comfortability is key during your first trimester so you want to make sure you invest into good quality leggings. These from Blanqi are a great start because they can grow with you and your baby bump and ultimately give you back and belly support throughout the upcoming weeks of pregnancy. 

Prenatal Vitamins- | Starting your prenatal vitamins as soon as possible is super important, not only do they help support a healthy pregnancy but they offer so much nutrition to you're growing baby. I love these from Pink Stork because they are organic and they have a special blend for morning sickness as well. 


Pregnancy or Baby Journal- | I am expecting baby #4 and I will admit that remembering every little detail from the top of my head is not the easiest task. I made sure to get one of these cute baby books from Polka Dot Print Shop to document a little more about our tiny babe so that we have something special for each of our children. 


Pregnancy Pillow - | It's NEVER too early to get yourself a pregnancy pillow, they give so much great support to your body as your baby grows and sleep gets a little more uncomfortable. This one by PharMeDoc is my absolute favorite! Not only is it super comfy, a great size and neutral color, but it is also very affordable!


Comfy Bras - | This is probably one of the most important products in this post! Like I mentioned before, comfortability is a must! This nursing bra is perfect for lounging, nursing, and sleeping. Its definitely a great idea to stock up on all the colors.


Favorite snacks - | For this one I don't have a direct link because you should eat all of your favorite snacks! As long as they are pregnancy safe of course. My ultimate favorite things to snack on are fruit bowls with organic greek yogurt, topped with banana oats granola from sprouts. 


Baby App - | Get ready to overfill your phone with all the baby apps and fun tools to keep track of your pregnancy. My favorite app is The Bump, I love how it shows you all the weekly changes your baby goes through as well as personalization and appointment reminders. 


Baby Doppler -  | Although the baby doppler is suitable to use after the 12th week of pregnancy, sometimes its a good idea to have it handy because trust me, the first weeks will fly by and before you know it, you will be able to hear baby's heartbeat. I am currently 23 weeks pregnant and LOVE listen to our baby.


Sneakers -  | If you don't already own your favorite pair of sneakers, now is the time to do so! 


There you have it, my first trimester essentials! Let me know if you think I might have missed something, I always love hearing what other moms use during their first weeks of pregnancy. 

xo, Romelia 












Post a Comment