SOCIAL MEDIA

3.7.18

The Greenest Stroller on the Planet!






*Disclaimer: This post is in collaboration with Greentom, as always all opinions are my own. Read more here

Strollers... Probably one of the hardest decisions when getting ready for a baby, is picking out a stroller. There are so many on the market that it can get a little overwhelming at times.



Since the moment I unboxed my Greentom stroller and took it for a spin, I seriously couldn't wait to share it with you all! I wanted to make sure that I completely loved it before I came on here and pretend to be a stroller "know it all". So here I am,  ready to give you all the details about this beautiful and Eco-friendly Stroller.

When I found out that this stroller is The Greenest Stroller on Planet Earth, I wanted to know more! Greentom's mission is to create 100% green products, their Dutch design is known for pure and simple design, creating products that are safe and sustainable. Fun fact: all Greentom fabrics are made entirely from recycled drinking bottles! Pretty amazing right?




I am so obsessed with the color I chose for my fabric, it's a perfect pastel green, I love that it is gender neutral and matches perfectly with the white frame.




I love strolling with my Greentom Stroller because it is such a unique design, perfect for strolls at the park, walking down your neighborhood, or going on a quick shopping trip.




My favorite feature is probably how light weight the frame and seat are. I am very petite, (5' if you want to know ha!) so having to carry a heavy metal frame up and down from my car is not very ideal, especially with three kids and being in a hurry. Literally, with ease I can remove the seat, fold the frame and put it in my car without the trouble of having to catch my breath and bust out a squat because its too heavy.

The stroller basket isn't ideal for being loaded to the max, its a small area that can hold a few of your personal items. I definitely wouldn't recommend stuffing your diaper bag in there.

We have gone on so many adventures with our new stroller and absolutely love it!



She is such a happy baby when she can see everything around her, and that makes me a happy mama but of course, her silly personality is always there.



Of course baby girl continues to grow every single day and I will make sure to document how she transitions from stage to stage with her Greentom stroller... One thing I forgot to mention is that the seat can transform into a carrycot for the littlest babes. I am so glad we get to use this stroller for years to come!

xo, Romelia 


Be sure to check out Greentom for all their unique stroller designs, when shopping for your next stroller.


You can shop at Greentom products here







Post a Comment