SOCIAL MEDIA

8.7.18

Oops, I did it again! Im Pregnant!

Yep you read right, we are expecting baby number 4!
We are over the moon about it (well.. almost everyone, cough cough Avie).


 It is still sinking into me that we will soon become a family of 6! Its a dream come true, I have always envisioned having a big family and well, its happening right before my eyes!

Although I feel so incredibly blessed and happy, I do have my moments when suddenly all kinds of thoughts start popping into my head. For example, we will definitly need a new car, new house, another car seat, more sleep, scratch that... less sleep because lets be real, sleep is a thing of the past now. College tuition will now be x4, 4 phones, 4 cars... Oh-em-gee, I have anxiety typing this up. I can't help it but think about the future and where will life take them? Will they go to school out of state? Will they visit me? Will I go insane when they move out? Probably. Will I beg them not to leave? Probably. 

As all these thoughts pass through my head I try not to focus on the what ifs, but rather live in the moment. For example baby sissy now points to my belly and says "bebe", Ayan bear is delighted to become a big brother again, he loves laying with me and rubbing my tummy. Nani, my sweet girl, (ok, I'm crying now) the most generous little cub I know. She is happy to become a big sissy once again but worries about me. She is constantly helping around the house, picking up after herself, always asking if I need help putting away the dishes, sweeping the floor, or folding laundry. 

Sometimes when I feel like I am failing, when I don't think I am giving them my best, I look at my children and the way they are, the love they have for us, for each other, I know I am doing something right. 
-------------------
I love documenting my journey as a mom and about everything really. Some things I keep a little more private and some I share, I am so excited to document my pregnancy and what life is with 4 littles. The good and the bad, the pretty and the ugly.

As always, everything needs a pretty picture so I leave you with your Baby Announcement photos. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and find a little inspiration. 













Thank you Pink Blush for my beautiful maternity gown.
Shop this exact dress here



Stay tuned for the gender reveal! ❤

xo, Romelia 


Post a Comment