SOCIAL MEDIA

1.5.19

Life Is Good!

Ok so I can not believe it has been 2 months since we moved into out home already. We have been enjoying our space so much and making it our own is the best part!


Doing little updates is so fun, our kids help give some input and we do things together. Although, not going to lie-- it gets hard keeping this place tidy so I had to set up a system to keep us on track or our duties. 

Kid Duties

As you probably already know, we have 4 kids age, 7,4,2 & 4 months. The two older have their chores &  Avie has hers, which is more like pick up her toys and helping with the below:
  • make their bed
  • pick up their clothes & put in the hamper (every other day they bring the hamper down to the laundry room)
  • unload dryer & fold their undies & find matching socks
  • pick up & put away EVERYTHING from kids zone & family zone 
There are days that we change some things up but having them know & practice these things regularly gets them comfortable with doing them. I always try to make it fun by putting their favorite music on or just making it fun some way. 

Mom Duties

I try to stick to a regular routine every morning because its what gets me ahead, although it doesn't always happen. I try to do these things every day.
  • unload dishwasher 
  • start a load of laundry 
  • wipe down counters, stove & appliances 
  • sweep dinning room & kitchen
  • wipe down bathrooms & mirrors 
Of course there are a ton more things that I do & it sounds super easy but sometimes it can literally take all day. In between all the daily cleaning I try to take some time to do something that actually makes me happy  (not that a clean house doesn't make me happy). Like adding decor, watering my plants, switching things around & adding some touches to our home.

I personally love all things farmhouse but with a chic vibe (if that makes sense. Ha!). Window treatments and home accents are a perfect way to add character to a space. With the help of Lush Décor & Ameriwood Home I have been able to add the perfect touches to our home.


You can find this exact pair here



I love all the natural light that comes in.



When my husband and I unboxed this Farmington Coffee Table I fell in love! it so beautiful and true to color, it give the room the perfect rustic element. It did take a few hours to put together but so worth it! I love it! To maximize my space I store some diapers, wipes & a few outfit changes for the two littlest ones for quick diaper changes. 


I can proudly say that this coffee table has help up quite a few cups since we assembled it :) & we are just missing our rug!


Definitely check out Ameriwood Home and all of their amazing home furnishings, Im sure you will find something you love. Lush Décor  has the cutest window treatments, shower curtains & bedding.




Thanks for stoping by, hope you enjoyed!

xo, Romelia 










Post a Comment